It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Luxury Hotels in Fuerteventura
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:39 am 

I thought I'd share this article with the forum and I think it might be helpful for those looking for a luxury break on the island:

https://www.fuerteventuraguide.com/top- ... teventura/

Feel free to comment - have you stayed at any of the hotels listed? What do you think of the list? Do you have any suggestions, perhaps additions to the list?

Post subject: Re: Luxury Hotels in Fuerteventura
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:56 am 

Oooohhhh - Nice.

I'm not sure which one I'd choose - they all look very nice indeed! We have completed a similar one too, for the Canary Archipelago .... Hope you don't mind me sharing the link in this subject:
https://www.canarieslive.com/top-luxury ... y-islands/

Have you shared this on social media? It might be the sort of thing that goes down really well, as it's not too 'texty' and has lovely images too.........

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:32 am 

Oooooh - they look lovely! Luxurious indeed!

My choice for each would be:
Gran Hotel Atlantis Bahia Real in Corralejo (it looks like it has everything - incl a Michelin starred chef!!! - Yum!)
and
Royal Garden Villas&Spa in Tenerife (the pools look so inviting and the Spa looks beautiful!)

Just need to make a shed load of money to afford those places - especially the suites/villa shown in the images!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:04 am 

Ohhhh. Yes they do look very nice indeed.

I love the look of the private pools at the Bahia Azul place, but they look a bit on top of one another.....I imagine if you had people next door that were drinking and stuff that it might get a bit noisy at night....

The 5 star one, the Atlantis Bahia Real thingy (why do so many of the hotels have such long names now?!) in Corralejo looks soooo luxurious. I think I'd very much like to have a cocktail at that bar area thats on the pier....with the sea all around you.

The other article for the whole Canaries - don't get me wrong the Villas at the one in Tenerife look lovely, but the prices - phwor! I'd die! I dread to think what the restaurant prices are like (no I didn't get that far!) The Spa area does look really nice and Im sure you get treated very well, but I'd need a loan just to afford that! Though I suppose thats why its says the best luxury hotels..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Will there any more of these - like a list for All Inclusive hotels, or perhaps bargain hotels or good value options too.....? I've sometimes stayed AI, but have to say I do love to find a bargain (I mean bargain, not cheap naff stuff, but good value for money places).....

Thanks for sharing - it was a good read during my lunch break, to sit and dream about being in the sunshine 8)