It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Long term rental wanted for my parents in Corralejo
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:03 pm 

My parents have lived in La Oliva for the last 12 years. They have a lovely 2 bed house, but they need to be closer to everything, as they are getting older and my mother can no longer drive. Anything in Corralejo or nearby will be considered. They have 3 cats, they are a quiet, clean ex professional couple, and can give personal references from the many friends and business owners they have come to know over the years. I am dealing with everything for them, so please contact me if you can help.

Post subject: Re: Long term rental wanted for my parents in Corralejo
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:04 am 

Hi karenbray- I was wondering if you were able to find something more central for your parents in the end?

Can you tell me what the average rental prices are like and what the rental market is like at the moment? Say for a 2 bed apartment close enough to town/bus routes to not need a car (at first)...just trying to get the lay of the land so to speak.

Thanks in advance.

Post subject: Re: Long term rental wanted for my parents in Corralejo
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:53 am 

OK, after much research and asking questions on FB etc, I've found a pretty large range of rental prices in Corralejo but wanted to let others know:

Prices seem to be around the €500 mark excl. bills but this can go up to the €1000 mark PCM depending on what you are after (and where).

Some people do have rooms to rent as well, some a reasonable prices others not so much (just seen someone offering a ROOM for €500! :shock: :lol: )

If you move out of Corralejo, say to Parque Holandes - then it can be a bit cheaper, but it means if you work in Corralejo then you'll have a bit of a commute.

Hope this helps anyone else out there who might be looking. :P :P :P :P :P

(Most people seem to be very above board and require a months deposit and ask to see your work contract - to confirm you can pay your rent - some also seem to charge agents fess and ask for a reference too.)